Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm Not Even Going to Say Anything...

...about this.

What's the point? What is there to say? What don't they get? If twenty centuries of Christian history-- including hundreds of extinct Christian sects, five centuries of Reformed Christianity fragmenting into ever more denominations and drifting further and further from anything Luther or Calvin would ever recognize, and a couple of centuries of utterly sterile liberal Christianity-- well, if all that isn't enough to demonstrate how this kind of game ends, how long could the lesson possibly take to sink in?

How can anyone possibly not understand that heresy is a dead end after so many demonstrations of the fact?

Ahhhhh!!! It makes my head hurt!

(Metaphorically. I've never had a headache in my life. And I guess I did say something after all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment