Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Whole Website About Groundhog Day!

Long-time readers will know what a nut I am about the movie Groundhog Day. Well, yesterday I was delighted to discover a website writen by a gentleman called Robert Black which analyses the film in tremendous depth-- in fact, the website is called The Groundhog Day Project. It happens to be written from an atheist and progressivist perspective, pretty much the polar opposite of my own outlook, which shows how universal the movie it is-- it can appeal so much to people of all metaphysical and political outlooks. He even discusses my review! I recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting Chesterton quote, and excellent commentary by your good self. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen the film myself. Then again there are a lot of well known films I haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete