Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Spark Has Gone Out Of Our Blog Life

Reader, I appreciate you trying, but I think we have to admit it's in the doldrums. It's like we don't have anything to say to each other anymore. I can't believe I'm saying this but....maybe you should read other blogs. Only for a little while! I just need to get into a better place mentally, and creatively, and existentially, and mythopoetically. It's not you, it's me. I think I might have seasonal affective disorder.

So I'm off on a late summer holiday. Talk to you some time in the Autumn! Unless I have something burning to say in the interim. I'm sure I'll come back with all the voluminous verbiage, pompous pontificating, soaring speculation, winsome witticisms, versatile versifying, and oblique observations that we both seem to enjoy. Ciao!!

6 comments:

  1. Have a most enjoyable break. (Seventeen spambots also send their fastidious regards). -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bastards that they are! Thanks Molly. And apologies if I've missed any of your comments-- you can blame the fastidious spambots because they always show up as "Anonymous" too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need suggestions for a hobby to fill up my routine visit. I'll creep your old posts, with your permission.

    Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete