Irish Papist

Irish Papist
Statute of the Blessed Virgin in Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Church, UCD Belfield

Friday, October 23, 2015

Wedding Bells

I'd like to wish best wishes, and give assurances of my prayers, to a reader of this blog who is 'founding a domestic church' tomorrow. You know who you are! (I mean in the straightforward, descriptive sense. I'm sure you know in the deeper, existential sense as well, but that's not what I meant.)

I have been keeping you and your spouse-to-be in my prayers, and I was praying for you especially earlier, while saying my rosary in the little chapel in Dublin's Ilac shopping centre.

I hope it goes wonderfully, and only gets better from day one. 

Becoming an image of Christ's relationship to his Church is a big deal!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your prayers! And yes, thanks be to God, I know who I am in both senses. (Though, speaking of identity--I now need to change my name.)
    Of course, I'm posting this as anonymous....

    ReplyDelete