Monday, April 10, 2017

Prayer Request

May I make a prayer request of my readers?

I'm far too much of a theoretical, "ideas" person, someone who struggles with practical problems. I'm baffled by several practical and human difficulties recently, some of them long-standing, some of them more recent. The frustrating thing is that I suspect the solutions may be quite straightforward-- just not for me! I'm the kind of person who checks to see if a door is unlocked only after he's unsuccessfully tried digging a tunnel, climbing through a window, saying "Open Sesame!", etc....

Prayers for me to be inspired with answers. Whatever saint, prayer, devotion you think helpful!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe pray for the intercession of St Martha, the perfect example of an A type personality. Very grounded, no-nonsense and practical lady.

    ReplyDelete