I recently wrote about my increasing fascination with all that pertains to man's less rationalistic, more poetic side. Here is a list of things I feel like doing lately:
1) Painting enigmatic pictures with titles like "La Rêve".
2) Writing mysterious poems along the lines of "The Listeners" by Walter De La Mare.
3) Throwing stones in ponds and watching the ripples radiate.
4) Staring into my tea-cup for extended amounts of time.
5) Learning all the folk traditions about vampires, banshees, werewovles, and so forth.
6) Watching movies with surrealistic plot elements.
Well, you get the picture.